New Orleans Speech and Hearing Center
New Orleans Speech and Hearing Center (NOSHC) was founded in 1930. Each year brings growth and expansion as we continue to be the frontrunner of speech and hearing centers in the New Orleans area. Our headquarters is located in Uptown, New Orleans. We also have satellite locations in New Orleans East and Metairie, LA. We have several staff members who speak both Spanish and English. Speech-language evaluations and therapy are available in Spanish and English.
Our audiology services include comprehensive hearing testing and rehabilitation. For more info on our audiology department and services, click here.
- Hearing Aids for both children and adults
- Auditory Attention Screenings
- Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) Testing
- Non-sedated Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing
- Custom Musician Earplugs
Our speech-language pathology department administers formal and informal testing and therapy to address the following:
- Articulation (speech) disorder
- Fluency (stuttering) disorder
- Voice disorder
- Expressive and/or receptive language disorder
- Social pragmatic disorder
- Language processing disorder
- Auditory processing deficits
- Phonological awareness deficits
- Reading/spelling deficits
For more info on our speech-language pathology department and services, click here.